Dumpster Rental in Ann Arbor, MI
We want to be your Ann Arbor Dumpster Rental company.
No Better Way to Rent a Rubber Wheeled or Roll Off Dumpster
- Rubber Wheel dumpster rental 10 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters available.
- Our roll off dumpsters sizes are 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Our containers can haul between four and fifteen pickup truck loads of debris.
- Home trash and construction waste can disappear with our fast removal service.
Why Choose Detroit Dumpster Rental
- Just one call to schedule your rubber wheeled or roll off dumpster rental is fast.
- No hidden fees and just one flat rate. Delivery, pickup and taxes included
- Our staff will walk you through rental if this is your first time renting a dumpster.
- Choose between roll off or rubber wheeled dumpsters.
- The lowest prices for all our dumpsters.
Sometimes we are out of dumpsters. We recommend Michigan Dumpsters. They are located in Ann Arbor and roll off containers and rubber wheeled are available.
Manage Your Debris With Our Dumpster Rental Services in Ann Arbor
If you’re making room to park your classic car or cleaning a space for your Wolverines sports memorabilia, let Detroit Dumpster Rental clear the clutter with out dumpster rental service in Ann Arbor. From Milan to Plymouth, we deliver a roll off container that will keep the budget small and on time. Our rentals are 10-14 days allowing you time to finish your project.. When you’re finish, just give us a call and we can pick up the container within 24 hours. And scheduling will only take a minute – call 313-246-8880 to have the dumpster picked up or order another dumpster.
Is a permit required for my dumpster rental in Ann Arbor?
If you are placing the dumpster in your driveway call the city of Ann Arbor -734-794-6320 or visit their website.
If you are placing the container on the street, you may need a to get a permit. And, if you are blocking parking meters, you may need to get a permit for meter bags during your rental.
Call us if you still have questions.
What’s the proper way to fill a roll off dumpster?
The easiest and safest way is to open the rear door and place the contents in the dumpster. Especially, if you have bulky and heavy items. Place the items evenly and stack the contents using every available space. Please do not overfill the dumpster or have the materials sticking out over the container. Again, if you have questions, please give us a call.
Service: 48103, 48104, 48105, 48106, 48107, 48108, 48109, 48113